1kkk birch branch - usUn1Ubmg
    1kkk birch log - 0oFo47Iv5
    1kkk birch plank - lCLBJYjEw
    speed up - 1G2E8OFH0
    instant building - cjox0RVl5
    1kkk knowledge - kTnKQc0rI
    1kkk juice - w27IpHMYh
    500x boost - LZ68cruT0

Hi! I am Elisabeth, the queen ant. You will help me grow this anthill into a thriving colony. Let's get started right away and i'll explain the most important things to you. First, we're going to make sure i always have enough to eat. Collect some berries and automate food collection. If you upgrade my chamber, i can produce more ants. You can then send those ants to collect more food. To trench our first chamber we need wood you can find it on the mao. Them build a university to start producing knowledge. Now you know the basics about our ant colony. There are other colonies on the continent ,ap that you can unlock. Have fun playing game.

Our ants need a place to sleep. Research quarters, build one and upgrade it.
    how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    title: Cheat Idle ant colony hack codes
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories: GAMES HACK #idle-ant-colony

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Buildings:
    quarters - increase the ant capacity.
    Workshop - ant the workshop ants craft advanced building materials.
    University - there aspring ants gain knowledge.
    Pantry - there the ants cook various delicios food to the queen's delight.
    Incubator - there is the sanctum of the future ant queen. Feed the fastidious ant body. Once she is full grown, there will be comething marvelous waiting for her.

Boosters - multiply your progress by 5 and ore used in the region you are currently in when you activate the booster.
    Permanent multiplier information - these multiplier are permanent and strengthen the production of your ants, science and resources. Upgrades can only be purchased during promotional events. Spend knowledge to improve different areas of your ant empire.

fre nugget shop - ZIZrs9cMO
    basic manager box - SO4mq9fpc
    advanced manager box - bYAoaeCCo
    premium manager box - r1AIuAav9
    48h timewarp - DTPPJJcQR