Hack Idle pirates cheat code gem rum crystals
Idle pirates code
  • Secret cheats Idle pirates codes: hack panel

Gift redeem pass #idle-pirates

Welcome aboard! I urgently need a new pirate to the team who will control the Azure Sea. Complete my tasks and soon we will become the owner of this region. First, grab this weapon shop and earn doubloons. You're good on your feet! Now you know how to fill our holds with doubloons. DOn't stop - this is just the beginning. Yo-ho, you did it. This island is captured, now you can leave it to my captains. Let's go to capture a new island. Open the map and go! All doubloons will be left on the current island, but your income will be permanently increased.

I have good news - your team has been replenished, now you can fight other pirates. Damn it! The island was captured by Captain Sharpe's pirates. Join the battle for loot distribution. Your team is not only fighters, but also craftsmen to earn doubloons. Assign a pirate to the loot distribution to earn more doubloons and automate their collection.

how and where enter cheats code
    Author: Solarios
    About company, location
    title: Cheat Idle pirates hack codes
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories: GAMES HACK #idle-pirates

HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

With the help of chests, you can expand your team and conquer more and more islands for me. It looks like the entire Azure Sea has been taken over by Captain Sharpe's pirates. We need to get those dock rats off this island. Don't forget to improve your team with rum or using pass. Grab some rum and go upgrade your pirates. Rum is not lying on the road. Earn it in Rum battles.
    Legendary pirate for free - CBX3mGk7R
    500 crystals per day - littCVKbS
    autocomplete in contracts - L6HVCHfx6
    skill all ads - Q9Qv5XzyN
    access to combat speed x20 - YPZPgS6dj
    wooden chest - OUtXsNPxH
    silver chest - hSnoPdnZs
    mysterious chest - PKziitAsK
    doubloons for 24 hours - dBgdGxwDl
    100b rum - dpovBBmtc