Hack the pirate caribbean hunt (cheats, code)
the pirate caribbean hunt hacking
  • Cheats, hack: gold, coins, money, hull, guns, sails, cannonballs, letters of parole, cottone, sugar. Hacked game the pirate caribbean hunt android.

The plan of the article:
    A small overview of the game.
    Letter cheats and codes.

Hacked cheats the pirate caribbean hunt android

List of letter codes in the hacking game:
    hull - pKlqV4;
    guns - fVR0dG;
    hack download free (pc, android, ios) - p83YXl;
    unlimited resouces (cottone, sugar) - Zi8iH4;
    Sail cloth- sheets of sail sloth used to repair ship sails during the battle. Ole unit repairs 5 sail points - 6EEu8s;
    letters of parole. Buy it to improve your reputation in towns - 95TyrC;
    unlimited cannonballs - jL48Dr;
    gold - ON67ee;
    silver- G5a5Fn;

the pirate caribbean hunt android hack

Use the explosive barrels aginst military ships. Cap'n, we've reached vutlass cove - although this rented sloop barely did it. I looked around and it seems to me all chests are where we dropped'em.
    HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

We got'em onboard, Cap'n! A little wet but no worse than when we were tossing'em overboard last night. Hell, they've farde better in that storm than our poor old "lilith" did in the end! Guess we can return to have her fixed now, Cap'n the pirate caribbean hunt.

If you just take a look at the map, i"ve already marked the best route back to Maracaibo. Stinks just as bad as yesterdey, Cap'n. I say we ought to get "Lilith" fixed today. I'll return the boat, you go to the shop and sell all the cargo.

how to enter cheats the pirate caribbean hunt

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS