W0NwEK - unlock new skills;
    SsQ7dy - promote;
    VVH5Sw - mastery boost;
    kkin4J - secret combination;
    BChzQV - daily gift;
    ZVBtkG for gems (diamonds);
    tftnki for VIP;
    DsPuIv off ads.

My Puppy Go is a new and innovative elfin training strategy game that has captured the attention of mobile gamers worldwide. Developed by an independent gaming studio, the game is available on both Android and iOS platforms, with an APK and gift codes for players to enjoy.

In My Puppy Go, players are immersed in an elfins kingdom where they can choose their character and start their journey. Whether you're a war machine or a farmer, the game caters to all types of players. The game is designed to be easy to play, yet difficult to master, with a lot of strategic elements to keep players engaged.

In this guide, we'll explore the various features of My Puppy Go and provide some tips and tricks to help you excel in the game.

Elfins Adventure

In My Puppy Go, players begin their journey in an elfins kingdom where they can explore various locations, recruit trainers, and build their own elfin city. The game has a vast world to explore, and players can visit different places to find new elfins, recruit new trainers, and collect resources.

The game offers a unique blend of adventure and strategy, with players having to use their talents and skills to defeat Judgment Angels and other enemies. The game's difficulty increases as players progress, and they must keep their elfins strong and well-equipped to face the challenges ahead.

Various Talents

My Puppy Go features a variety of elfins, each with its unique traits and skills. Players can recruit different types of elfins, such as Grass, Water, Fire, Electric, and Psychic. Each type of elfin has its strengths and weaknesses, and players must understand their characteristics to build a balanced team.

One of the game's unique features is the ability to merge two units to create a more potent elfin. The waiting time for upgrading is eliminated, and players can instantly complete upgrades by merging two units. This feature makes it easier for players to keep their elfins up-to-date and ready for battles.

Merge and Upgrade

The merge and upgrade feature in My Puppy Go is one of the most significant aspects of the game. Players can merge and upgrade anything, including buildings, skills, and elfins. Merging buildings and skills can provide various bonuses and perks, making it easier to progress in the game.

Players can also upgrade their elfins by using various items and resources, which they can collect by exploring different locations. Upgrading elfins improves their stats, making them stronger and more powerful.

Cross-Server Wars

One of the most exciting aspects of My Puppy Go is the real-time battles with players from all over the world. The game features various game modes, such as Elfins Alliance Battle, Sky Tower, Trainer Temple, Superstar Descends, and Heaven Event.

Players can form alliances with other players to participate in the game modes, and they can fight for their elfin family, liberate the oppressed, and dominate their enemies. The cross-server wars are a great way to test your skills and compete with players from different parts of the world.

Gift Codes

My Puppy Go features gift codes that players can use to redeem rewards such as free diamonds and other in-game items. The Big Day Gift Code, FB2022, provides players with a free gift on special occasions. Normal Gift Codes, VIP6666, VIP7777, and VIP8888, offer players additional rewards for playing the game.

Conclusion

My Puppy Go is an excellent game for those who enjoy elfins training strategy games. The game offers a vast world to explore, various elfins to collect, and an exciting cross-server war feature. Players can merge and upgrade buildings, skills, and elfins to improve their stats and make them more powerful.

If you have an My Puppy Go cheat codes and want to redeem it, here's what you can do:

Redeeming My Puppy Go codes is a breeze! Simply follow these steps:

Open the game on your device.
    Go to 'Settings'
    Select 'Others'
    Tap on 'Pack Redeeming Code'
    Input a code from the list.
    Hit 'Confirm' and claim your rewards.
    And that's it! Keep in mind that codes are frequently updated, so make sure to check back for new codes to redeem. Enjoy your free loot in My Puppy Go!

What Are Codes?

My Puppy Go cheat codes are promotional codes that players can enter to receive various in-game rewards such as level up, premium currency, in-game items, and more. These codes are often given out by the game's developers as part of special promotions or events. Players can redeem these codes within the My Puppy Go game, usually by accessing the "Redeem Code" or "Redeem Gift Code" option in the game's settings or options menu.

About company, location
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Author: Solarios
  • how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS