Hack 7 Mages (cheats, code)
7 Mages hacking
  • Cheat, hack: gem crystals, bonus code, secrets gameplay, gold coins, weapons, rare items. Hacked game 7 Mages android, ios.

The plan of the article:
    A small overview of the game.
    Letter cheats and codes.

Hacked 7 Mages android, ios

List of letter codes in the hacking game:
    gem crystals - OJGxdF;
    bonus code - eYPQmo;
    hack download free (pc, android, ios) - 2HMqIU;
    secrets gameplay - c0nT3o;
    equipment - zNKTOP;
    weapons - 7ZlcT2;
    rare items - PBkWKA;
    gold coins - evKDnM;
    potions - UJMNRN;
    increase strength, speed, magic, charisma - XSkJdl;
    unlimited talents - R1P2D8;

7 Mages android, ios hack

When the legendary rovenland opened to the world after almost one thousand years, hundreds of magical prospectors were getting off the boat. Later they were called the rogue mages. As i know, it was garbage from all around the world, just seeking the magical artefacts that had made the island so famous.
    HOW & WHERE ENTER (tap >here<)!
    Hacked version, cheats codes - contact us: The United States of America (USA) New York City, 228 Park Ave S, NY 10003-1502

Worst affected by their presence were the peasants. While they were working hard on the fields, rogue 7 Mages regulary robbed them of most of their crops. Which is why one day, the peasants sent a delegation to the city with their lasm money.

With that money they wanted to hire a 7 Mages to protect them. i can tell you for sure that it wasn't a lot of money. On the other hand, i'm not a real mage either. I know a few small spells, just like everyone else here in Roven, but mostly i play cards. That's what i do.

And a day before that, i stripped a man for all he had, one that truly looked like a real mage It was a decent outfit, so i put it on immediatly. I'm not surprised that they mistook me for him. Naturally i kept the money. It's just a pity that i started to have twinges of guilt. Conscience is a bitch. I didn't even know that i had one.

A few days after I went to the innkeeper, to have her let me to the crypt. The old crypt 7 Mages extended under the whole city and she used part of it as her cellar. She let me go down on the condition that i bring her something from there. She herself was afraid to go there - old crypts are ancient and dangerous places to be.

But the only thing i found out about the man i stripped in 7 Mages...Was the fact that here is exactly where he disappeared.

how to enter cheats 7 Mages.

• how and where enter
    Author: Solarka
    Published contact: The United States of America (USA), 228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003-1502, US
    Categories:GAMES CHEATS